Friday, November 7, 2008

Murder on a Friday Morning!

My eyes have seen many things but nothing like this........................

Story:
There is a cat next door, the cat's name is Hlanya (which means Mad), this cat is very mysterious like... with a bell thing hanging around its neck!

Ok so yesterday I saw it killing a bird, though I didn't take much note of it when it was happening. This morning I came across of what was left of the bird - pigeon to be exact... the insides was out, head almost detached from the body and feathers everywhere. I swept that away and threw the dead bird into the bushes.

Now just moments ago, I saw the same cat killing a lizard.... but here is the interesting part I actually stopped whatever I was doing at the time and looked closely as the cat tortured the sh*t out of this poor lizard.

iyooh! Like Hlanya kept chasing the lizard up and down, blocking it every time it tried to get away. Just went the lizard had found a place to hide - Hlanya went after it a bit the tail off. Then the chase started again with hlanya poking & biting the lizard every now and then.

It looked like hlanya was having fun while the lizard was probably screaming I don't wanna die like this.... so it was like a the lizard gave up on running and accepted that he was about to be eaten.

Ya'll should have seen the way that cat chowed down that lizard.......... now I am here staring (in a very weird manner) at this cat that has murdered something right in front of my eyes.

Well, Friday it is today, wonder what the weekend will bring with itself. The new joints that have opened up in Nelspruit are quite hot and happening so I might just get up to that!!!!

Have a fun one yall!!!!!!!

No comments: