Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Traffic Fine!!!

I was a bit late 4 work and I had to drop BF off at his work place first right.... so there I am driving towards a stop sign, I slagged down and checked if any cars were coming then I turned right just the this traffic officer pops up from behind a tree and stops me.

He asks 4 my license and tells me that he stopped me coz I "disregarded a stop sign".

Now I thought of telling him to go hang himself coz I felt that I was not too wrong, I kept quiet though. What I was thinking about at that time was that I had no shoes on, I always drive without shoes on - now if I remember clearly I think that also can get me a fine..... Hmmm

The dude gave me a R750 fine..... at this time of the month!!! I am so broke....

This officer was the same one that I thought was stalking me.... on Saturday, he was parked at a turn off to town and he stared at me, I didn't even have my seat-belt on, on Sunday I bumped into him at the west-end Spar and he said hi...... then later he was on duty again, I was driving 80 at a 60 zone and he didn't stop me but today, just coz I didn't come to a complete halt at a stop sign I get a ticket...... Me thinks that if I was alone in the car I would've gotten away with it.

He is mean.

Now I have been trying to make out what this guy wrote on this ticket and I cannot read it.... Can I argue that I do not even know why I am charged with this "offence"?

I guess I have to make way to the traffic dept to go negotiate to settle only half the amount.

Anyhoo.....

Back to work!!!

No comments: