Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The 60's come to Nelspruit......... finally!

Yes, finally something has come to liven up this dull town of ours.............. and for that I will not be spending money on a trek down to Mafikeng!!!!



I love Nelspruit, as dull as many people may like to think it is, hectic things happen here!!! We have it all I tell ya! It's like a mini Pretoria here. I always have fun though, I simply do me and people want to be a part of it and end up having as much fun as I am.



I hear that the organisers came across some glitches but I must say that they've hid that part very well from us - me in particular...... Since I am going back to events in a month I have to know who's trying to do what so I can scheme on how it can benefit me ans the company!!!



Can't wait to party like a rock star this whole weekend!!!! I have friends with very Diva like behaviour, one of them once decided to pour a whole bottle of Moet on herself ( and you know that, that bitter tasting Moet shit is abou R1600 at the club)!!!!

Next week is the Mpumalanga Hip-Hop Show - now that is my scene, I will be there noma kanjani.

No comments: